You can get to know our service by registering a free test account.
How do I register a test account?
- Visit our website: https://www.whatsbroadcast.com/en/pricing
- Scroll down to the registration form
- Enter your channel name and your address
- Select “Trial Access”
- Send the registration form
- Your account will be activated after a member of our staff has checked your registration
- You will then receive an e-mail and you can log in directly from here: https://my.whatsbroadcast.com/
- We hope you enjoy your test account!
What conditions apply to the test account?
- The test account is completely free of charge and without any obligations
- There is no subscription trap
Which features does the test account include?
- All features are activated in the test account
What restrictions does the test account have?
- You can use the test account for 14 days
- Your channel can have up to 10 subscribers
- The test account is intended exclusively for trial purposes
What happens after the test?
- • You can continue using your channel if you register for one of our service packages during or at the end of the 14-day test period
- Click on “end trial period”
- After that you can select and buy your package of choice
- Please note: Your test account will be shut down latest after your test phase. In case you decide on one of our packages later, please contact our support: email@example.com.