We at WhatsBroadcast believe customer communication via WhatsApp and messenger is the future of marketing. That’s why we not only provide easy to handle solutions for your newsletter marketing, but we also have a Chatbot Builder on offer tht allwos anyone to build their own Chatbot. Not only more and more companies offer special and highly appreciated services for their customers, but also the customer itself wishes to get in contact with companies through their most favoured channel of communication.
In order to offer outstanding customer service but to also unburden your customer service staff, automated communication is the answer. That’s why we are going to show you some best practices of award winning and famous Chatbot projects made by our customers and with our tool! Get lots of inspiration for your outstanding new marketing projects here:
Free Trial In order to offer outstanding customer service but to also unburden your customer service staff, automated communication is the answer. No matter if it's about travel booking, dating or recepies for cooking and baking, the… Click To Tweet
Why Chatbots in Marketing?
Over a long period of time Facebook has been the top dog and measure of all things in content distribution, because only Facebook enabled reach and conversion in means of traffic. In contrast, Instagram may be a great plattform for reach and engagement, especially for visual content, but you can hardly sell any products with. What’s more, on Facebook there is almost no reach possible if you don’t pay for it!
So it’s time to use the advantages of messenger platforms, such as WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger. Of course, high quality service offers not only high potential, but requires much work and money too – well, unless you think of Chatbots!
In the light of past experience, 80 percent of the customer’s questions remain the same and can therefore be answered – static or dynamic – by a Chatbot effortlessly. And if the Chatbot reaches it’s end, the customer service staff can still take over the conversation.
No matter if it’s about travel booking, dating or recepies for cooking and baking, the application possiblities are limitless! No wonder so many companies either think about or are already using a Chatbot for their customer service.
With our experience from more than 1,000 customers, we get asked quite frequently about our Chatbot solutions. We therefore developed a Chatbot Builder with which erverybody can build their own Chatbot.
Stats & Facts: WhatsBroadcast has helped to build almost 800 Chatbots, generating 45 milion chatbot answers and 3,6 billion messages in 2017 alone! Our lighthouse campaigns include major clients such as Lufthansa Airlines, ProSiebenSat1 Media House or Sparkasse Credit Institue!
The Chatbot Builder supports data models, the creation of user features, the loading of templates and also offers a preview function for a first test and a stand-alone analysis tool. This makes it easy to build chatbots for standardized user requests, as well as to map complex bots and dialogues.
But what exactly can one do with the Chatbot Builder?
In the following we provide exclusive insights in our most recent and popular Chatbot projects, built by our customers and WhatsBroadcast.
Chatbot by Disney – Beauty and the Beast
Raising awareness and selling tickets via Chatbot
Because of the launch of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, Disney offered it’s fans a new experience while shopping tickets for the cinema. The bot is represented by the candelabrum Lumière, the beast’s enchanted servant, and guides the customer through the selling process and offers backround information.
- Promotion for the new Disney movie “Beauty and the Beast” in Facebook Messenger
- Selling tickets for the movie trough
- Enables user to chat with Lumière
- Lumière guides trough the chatbot dialogue
- Querys if you want to buy tickets, for which date und location
- Proposes suitable tickets for cinemas near the user’s location and forwards to the ticket shop
- 933 users, 8,614 dialogues (8,7 Questions per user on average)
- 530 clicks on ‘Buy Tickets’ (53% of all users!!!)
- 2,266 clicks on ‘More Information’ (CTR 228%)
Chatbot by HLX – Sina the Travel Agent
Reach your dream holiday easily – the travel agent from HLX
Sina supports her users with the booking process by leading them step-by-step through all offers to their desired vacation package – all via Messenger!
- Chatbot that guides trough a holiday booking process
- Helps to find the most suitable holiday package
- Facebook Messsenger chatbot ‘Sina‘ asks the user several questions to help them find the best offers in the HLX database
- Asks for travel destination, point of departure, travel period
- Is able to process keywords like ‘ all inclusive‘ or ‘hotels close to the beach‘
- Delivers proposals in carousel view, based on HLX database search
- Forwards to booking on the website
- No results have been provided by the customer
Interested? Learn more about the marketing strategies of the travel industry and their use of WhatsApp, Messenger and Chatbots: Messenger Marketing, WhatsApp and Chatbots in tourism
Chatbot by the German Federal Emplyoment Agency – What’sMeBot
How to raise interest in career counselling among the young ?
With influencers, such as YouTube Star Julien Bam, and an innovative Chatbot concept, the “WhatsMeBot” by the German Federal Employment Agency offers it’s user a first evalution on possible career options.
- Project run by the German Federal Employment Agency
- Target pupils still exploring what they want to do in life
- Promoted by You Tuber Julien Bäm
- Chatbot poses 8 questions taken from the pupils everyday lives
- Each user will receive a profile card with their personality and initial career recommendations.
- User will be forwarded to website where the user will receive concrete proposals of apprenticeships which are most suitable for them
- 10,773,094 chats handled by the Chatbot in total
- 194,328 active users
Lovie Award – gold winner for ‘education and discovery’
MAX award – winner of bronze
ADC – bronze winner in the categories “digital media, social media & network”, honour in the category “innovative use of digital media”
Chatbot by Lufthansa and FC Bavaria – FanTrip
Lufthansa and FC Bavaria break the moulds in fan communication and brand promotion.
Fans of the soccer Club FC Bavaria can win a trip – sponsored by Lufthansa Airlines – to meet their idols with the help of the FanTrip chatbot. In order to win, the user has to prove himself a true fan and answer the chatbot’s questions about the soccer club and show in a creative way, why he is the biggest fan of the FC Bayern Soccer Club.
- Community campaign by Lufthansa and Bayern Munich
- Fans from the United States can win trips to Munich and meet the players
- Chatbot poses questions about the FC Bayern which the fans have to answer correctly
- Chatbot wants to know why the fan feels that he should win one of the trips
- At the end, a personalized video rewards fans with a preview of their trip
- GIFs of players encourage fans to keep going
- 159,238 Chatbot answers in total
More insights, advanced tips and case studies of marketing projects in the sports industry can be found here: Chatbots in the Bundesliga?!
Weather Bot by WetterOnline
Automated weather alerts in WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger
Through a guided dialogue with the bot, the user can apppoint daily weather forecasts and receive weather alerts at any time directly at his mobile. Time and date are adjustable and customizable by speaking to the Bot.
- WetterOnline, a German weather station, wants to provide their customers with weather alerts in WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger
- Additional services like weather warnings are sent in form of messenger newsletters
- Chatbot asks for time and location and saves it for alerts
- Recognizes common speech
- User receives daily weather alerts for the day and the following day, based on connected weather database
- Forward to website for whole forecast
- 23.7m chats in total
- 23.5m Chatbot answers
- 109,431 users
RanChecker – the chatbot by ran.de for the European Championship 2016
In order to increase the awareness of their brand, the sports streaming service offered a Bot, entertaining the sport interested users on the occasion of the World championship 2016.
- Ran is a streaming service for sports and was challenged to stand out during the European Championship
- Thanks to the NLP based database user can pose free questions to the bot
- Chatbot answers question about the teams, players, matches etc.
- Also reacts in a charming way on questions like ‘which team will win?’
- 40 questions per user on average
- Approx. 23,000 different questions has been asked
- Top engagement and high CTR ( 22% on average)
- Top 20 questions constitute 80% of all requests
You can find a more detailed description of the ranChecker Case here (german).
Gift Bot Sainta by Saint Elmo’s – the Holy-Shit-Bot
In order to find the perfect gift, you can talk to the Sainta Chatbot who will suggest uncommon presents from different online shops
- Saint Elmo’s agency realized a Chatbot that helps to find unusual presents
- Chatbot asks the user who the gift is for
- User can choose between the categories ‘men, women, friends, kids or grandparents’
- Chatbot suggests gifts that matchthe selected category and the user can rate these suggestions as “shit” or “buy it on a website”
- Link to shops where presents could be bought
- Project has just started
Chatbot by Sky Bundesliga
Chatbot increased engagement during the German soccer league period
- Sky Sports wanted to increase engagement in messenger
- Quiz Bot should help to engage users and share the service with friends
- Quiz starts as soon as the user writes the keyword ‘quiz’
- User can choose between 3 quiz rounds
- A randonm order in the rendering of questions by the Bot
At the end, the user receives his results, which inculdes the number of correctly answered questions an the needed time to answer
- Quiz started by 15,000 users within 3 days
- 50,0000 rounds were played
Job Bot by Xing
Find your perfect job with the xing Chatbot
Find your right employee or find your new job with the Xing bot via Messenger. Because messengers such as WhatsApp or Facebook messenger are not croweded with competition and offer a customized user experience. Applicants benefit from personal job search and alert functions and companies can be sure to have the full attention from their future employees if they approach them via messenger.
- Xing the leading job network wanted to sent jobs in form of push notifications in WhatsApp
- Personalized job alerts once a week based on the Xing profile
- Provides tips on the application process, job interview and assessment centers etc.
- Search for jobs in WhatsApp by entering questions, for example ‘marketing jobs in Munich’
- 4,302 Chatbot answers in total
- 1,457 users
All these given examples for chatbots were implemented with the WhatsBroadcast Chatbot Builder. Register now and without any engagement for a free trial and test our product, the chatbot builder.
You want to learn more about chatbots at once? Download our Whitepaper for free!
You want to build a chatbot of your own? Get exclusive tips from our experts!
You want more information, know-how and use cases? Just klick here: